« More on That Crowdsourced CNS Research |
| An Engineered Rhodium-Enzyme Catalyst »
November 23, 2012
Chemistry Software Questions Answered Monday
After that ChemDraw post from a few days ago, I had some contact from Philip Skinner, one of the Perkin-Elmer employees who helps support their chemical software (ChemDraw, ChemDraw4Excel, E-Notebook, Inventory, Registration, Spotfire, Chem3D, and so on). He's agreed to hang around on Monday here at the site to answer whatever questions people might have about the programs - I'll start a post on the subject, and he'll handle things in the comment thread. So if you have some technical or usage questions for those programs, be sure to stop by!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here