« Your Press Release Has Already Been Written |
| Part Eleven? Really? »
November 16, 2012
That's Where The Money Is
Continuing with some more short links for today, those of you who are interested in what small-stock operators can get up to will enjoy this one, from Adam Feuerstein. What should have been about a $50 million dollar infusion of cash for a small nutritional-supplement company turned into an $18 million dollar infusion of cash. Where, you ask, did the rest of the money go? Read the fine print, and remember, this sort of thing goes on a lot, although it's rarely quite so blatant as this cynical rip-off. Something to keep in mind when you hear about a distressed small company being "rescued".
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?