« Picosecond Protein Watching |
| JNK3 - Something New for Alzheimer's? »
November 8, 2012
Biotech Takeover Targets
From the folks at FierceBiotech, here's a list of the "most frequently cited" takeover targets in the biotech sector. As John Carroll put it, the key seems to be: "targets that include either late-stage blockbuster candidates or some clearly defined new products on the market that can be had for $1 billion to $6 billion." I'll tell you that Onyx is number one on the list, but take a look at the rest and see if you agree. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern