« Picosecond Protein Watching |
| JNK3 - Something New for Alzheimer's? »
November 8, 2012
Biotech Takeover Targets
From the folks at FierceBiotech, here's a list of the "most frequently cited" takeover targets in the biotech sector. As John Carroll put it, the key seems to be: "targets that include either late-stage blockbuster candidates or some clearly defined new products on the market that can be had for $1 billion to $6 billion." I'll tell you that Onyx is number one on the list, but take a look at the rest and see if you agree. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Palbociclib Saga: Or Why We Need a Lot of Drug Companies
- Why Not Bromine?
- Fragonomics, Eh?
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days