« Picosecond Protein Watching |
| JNK3 - Something New for Alzheimer's? »
November 8, 2012
Biotech Takeover Targets
From the folks at FierceBiotech, here's a list of the "most frequently cited" takeover targets in the biotech sector. As John Carroll put it, the key seems to be: "targets that include either late-stage blockbuster candidates or some clearly defined new products on the market that can be had for $1 billion to $6 billion." I'll tell you that Onyx is number one on the list, but take a look at the rest and see if you agree. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?