« Picosecond Protein Watching |
| JNK3 - Something New for Alzheimer's? »
November 8, 2012
Biotech Takeover Targets
From the folks at FierceBiotech, here's a list of the "most frequently cited" takeover targets in the biotech sector. As John Carroll put it, the key seems to be: "targets that include either late-stage blockbuster candidates or some clearly defined new products on the market that can be had for $1 billion to $6 billion." I'll tell you that Onyx is number one on the list, but take a look at the rest and see if you agree. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here