« Caring About Yields? |
| Time For An Election Post »
November 5, 2012
C&E News: No Smiley Face This Time
For those who have been complaining that Chemical and Engineering News has been minimizing the employment situation for chemists, try this article. Note before you read: it's about as worrisome and depressing as it can be, and will absolutely give you the shakes whether you're currently employed or not. But for its subjects (and the other people in such situations) it's reality.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Ken Frazier at Merck: An Assessment
- The Medical Periodic Table
- Drug Assay Numbers, All Over the Place
- Aveo Gets Bad News on Tivozanib
- E. O. Wilson's "Letters to a Young Scientist"
- Best Sites for a Medicinal Chemist?
- Is Glyphosate Poisoning Everyone?
- Travel (University of Wisconsin)