« Caring About Yields? |
| Time For An Election Post »
November 5, 2012
C&E News: No Smiley Face This Time
For those who have been complaining that Chemical and Engineering News has been minimizing the employment situation for chemists, try this article. Note before you read: it's about as worrisome and depressing as it can be, and will absolutely give you the shakes whether you're currently employed or not. But for its subjects (and the other people in such situations) it's reality.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Days Off
- Shuffling the Departments
- Funding Undergraduate Summer Research
- J. Appl. Drivel or Gibberish Lett.? Choices, Choices.
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System