« Caring About Yields? |
| Time For An Election Post »
November 5, 2012
C&E News: No Smiley Face This Time
For those who have been complaining that Chemical and Engineering News has been minimizing the employment situation for chemists, try this article. Note before you read: it's about as worrisome and depressing as it can be, and will absolutely give you the shakes whether you're currently employed or not. But for its subjects (and the other people in such situations) it's reality.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here