« Accident Report, or One Damn Thing After Another |
| Back On the Air »
October 29, 2012
Well, all of us in the Northeast are battening down today for the storm, and a lot of companies and research labs either didn't open or are closing early. In that world, my sympathies go out to the people in the cell culture labs and the animal facilities, who can't just shut off the stir plates and go home immediately for the duration. Running those labs is like having a lot of very demanding pets, but ones that can cost you huge sums of money and time if they become unhappy. Good luck to everyone, and here's hoping that the maintenance on all those backup generators was actually kept up! Regular blogging will resume tomorrow. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins