« A Lovely Petite Compound |
| November Conference on Drug Discovery in Boston »
October 3, 2012
AstraZeneca Stops Buying Its Own Stock
So after all the talking we've done around here about stock buybacks in the pharma world, it's worth noting that the new CEO of AstraZeneca has halted their program. Naturally, that has people talking about what they're going to use the money for otherwise - that is, what company they're going to buy. But it's interesting to see a public mention of the buyback program hitting the brakes like this. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?