« A Lovely Petite Compound |
| November Conference on Drug Discovery in Boston »
October 3, 2012
AstraZeneca Stops Buying Its Own Stock
So after all the talking we've done around here about stock buybacks in the pharma world, it's worth noting that the new CEO of AstraZeneca has halted their program. Naturally, that has people talking about what they're going to use the money for otherwise - that is, what company they're going to buy. But it's interesting to see a public mention of the buyback program hitting the brakes like this. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern