« EMBL Chemical Biology: The ChEMBL Database |
| Pfizer's New Leaf »
September 28, 2012
Elan's Discovery Efforts - What's Going On?
Elan announced not long ago that they were going to spin off their drug discovery efforts into a separate entity, Neotope. But I've also heard that they've recently let go a large number of people in their discovery effort, and I haven't heard any talk of them being Neotoped - does anyone know what's going on over there?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?