« EMBL Chemical Biology: The ChEMBL Database |
| Pfizer's New Leaf »
September 28, 2012
Elan's Discovery Efforts - What's Going On?
Elan announced not long ago that they were going to spin off their drug discovery efforts into a separate entity, Neotope. But I've also heard that they've recently let go a large number of people in their discovery effort, and I haven't heard any talk of them being Neotoped - does anyone know what's going on over there?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Days Off
- Shuffling the Departments
- Funding Undergraduate Summer Research
- J. Appl. Drivel or Gibberish Lett.? Choices, Choices.
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System