« EMBL Chemical Biology: The ChEMBL Database |
| Pfizer's New Leaf »
September 28, 2012
Elan's Discovery Efforts - What's Going On?
Elan announced not long ago that they were going to spin off their drug discovery efforts into a separate entity, Neotope. But I've also heard that they've recently let go a large number of people in their discovery effort, and I haven't heard any talk of them being Neotoped - does anyone know what's going on over there?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern