« EMBL Chemical Biology: The ChEMBL Database |
| Pfizer's New Leaf »
September 28, 2012
Elan's Discovery Efforts - What's Going On?
Elan announced not long ago that they were going to spin off their drug discovery efforts into a separate entity, Neotope. But I've also heard that they've recently let go a large number of people in their discovery effort, and I haven't heard any talk of them being Neotoped - does anyone know what's going on over there?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here