« Sanofi Cuts Back in France |
| A Russian Chemist in Jail »
September 25, 2012
Pharmville: Good Grief, This Looks Awful
A reader sent along a link to this, which appears to be a completely serious effort by Boehringer Ingelheim to make a Facebook game about drug discovery. My guess is that whatever it might teach anyone about drug R&D will be outweighed by what it'll teach them (incorrectly) about the amount of effort needed to do it. No remotely realistic game could ever have enough payoffs to keep people interested. We can only handle that sort of thing in real life; one expects more from one's entertainment.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?