« Sanofi Cuts Back in France |
| A Russian Chemist in Jail »
September 25, 2012
Pharmville: Good Grief, This Looks Awful
A reader sent along a link to this, which appears to be a completely serious effort by Boehringer Ingelheim to make a Facebook game about drug discovery. My guess is that whatever it might teach anyone about drug R&D will be outweighed by what it'll teach them (incorrectly) about the amount of effort needed to do it. No remotely realistic game could ever have enough payoffs to keep people interested. We can only handle that sort of thing in real life; one expects more from one's entertainment.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Palbociclib Saga: Or Why We Need a Lot of Drug Companies
- Why Not Bromine?
- Fragonomics, Eh?
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days