« Transcelerate: What Is It, Exactly? |
| The One-Stop CRO »
September 24, 2012
I wanted to mention that later this week I'll be in Heidelberg, attending the EMBO Chemical Biology conference (agenda). So anyone in Hesse or Baden-Württemberg who's been trying to track me down in person, well, you're in luck. It'll be the first time I've been back in Heidelberg in nearly 25 years, although I believe one of its main selling points is that it doesn't change too much (!)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?