« Transcelerate: What Is It, Exactly? |
| The One-Stop CRO »
September 24, 2012
I wanted to mention that later this week I'll be in Heidelberg, attending the EMBO Chemical Biology conference (agenda). So anyone in Hesse or Baden-Württemberg who's been trying to track me down in person, well, you're in luck. It'll be the first time I've been back in Heidelberg in nearly 25 years, although I believe one of its main selling points is that it doesn't change too much (!)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here