« Various Links Of Stuff |
| We Were Ahead of the Crowd »
September 20, 2012
Roche: Manhattan Instead of Cambridge
When Roche announced that they were moving their remaining East Coast R&D out of Nutley (NJ), I (and others) thought that the Boston area was surely the front-running location. But we were wrong: they're moving to Manhattan. More specifically, it's Murray Hill, near the NYU Medical Center. Cue the speculation about NYC becoming a biotech R&D hub. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Not The Sort Of Thing You'd Work With, Given a Choice
- Combichem Into Drugs: How Many?
- Electromagnetic Production of Stem Cells? Really?
- Alzheimer's in Cell Culture?
- Diabetes Progress
- More on Fluorescent Microscopy Chemistry Prizes
- You'd Think That This Can't Be Correct
- Things I Won't Work With: Peroxide Peroxides