« Various Links Of Stuff |
| We Were Ahead of the Crowd »
September 20, 2012
Roche: Manhattan Instead of Cambridge
When Roche announced that they were moving their remaining East Coast R&D out of Nutley (NJ), I (and others) thought that the Boston area was surely the front-running location. But we were wrong: they're moving to Manhattan. More specifically, it's Murray Hill, near the NYU Medical Center. Cue the speculation about NYC becoming a biotech R&D hub. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here