« Various Links Of Stuff |
| We Were Ahead of the Crowd »
September 20, 2012
Roche: Manhattan Instead of Cambridge
When Roche announced that they were moving their remaining East Coast R&D out of Nutley (NJ), I (and others) thought that the Boston area was surely the front-running location. But we were wrong: they're moving to Manhattan. More specifically, it's Murray Hill, near the NYU Medical Center. Cue the speculation about NYC becoming a biotech R&D hub. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?