« Going After the Big Cyclic Ones |
| The American Chemical Society's Lawsuit Problem »
September 18, 2012
Boehringer Ingelheim Closing Laval Site
I've heard from more than one person with knowledge of the situation that BI has announced that they'll be closing their Laval site next March. Montreal's drug R&D culture has been taking some major hits the last few years, and this just piles on some more.
Update: the story is now out on the wires, and it looks like this is part of the company getting completely out of antivirals. 170 employees to be affected at Laval.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here