« K. C. Nicolau, Rice University, Six Million Dollars, And Malevolent Aliens |
| ENCODE And What It All Means »
September 12, 2012
Honking, Squawking Chemical Ignorance
If you would like to see one of the most idiotic, cloth-headed attempted "explanations" of a chemical structure ever, take yourself to this wonder-rejuvenating-skin-treatment site. And learn what can be accomplished if you take the time, and the effort, to draw the structure of phenol the right way. I am not responsible if you hurt yourself while burying your face in your hands, especially after reading that table in the lower right-hand portion of the page. Spotted by Kevin Booker-Milburn, via Twitter
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Snake Oil
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Palbociclib Saga: Or Why We Need a Lot of Drug Companies
- Why Not Bromine?
- Fragonomics, Eh?
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days