« Does Aveo's Tivozanib Work, or Not? |
| Getting Drug Research Really, Really Wrong »
August 8, 2012
Closure at the Neurosciences Institute?
There doesn't seem to be any mention of it on their web site, but the Neurosciences Institute in San Diego/La Jolla may be closing up shop. A reader received an e-mail about a lab equipment auction at that address, and sure enough, there's an "online lab liquidation auction" being held by BioSurplus. They mention in passing that ". . .The Institute is now shutting down its lab spaces", but I can't find any other mention of what's happened.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Central Nervous System
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- AstraZeneca's Move To Hot, Happening Cambridge
- Stealing A Compound, To Set Up in China
- Tecfidera's Price
- Novartis Loses the Glivec Patent Fight in India
- ChemBark Closing Down (Update: Not Really!)
- Fake Journals - But They'd Like Real Money
- Chemical Probes Versus Drugs
- Two New Books