« Does Aveo's Tivozanib Work, or Not? |
| Getting Drug Research Really, Really Wrong »
August 8, 2012
Closure at the Neurosciences Institute?
There doesn't seem to be any mention of it on their web site, but the Neurosciences Institute in San Diego/La Jolla may be closing up shop. A reader received an e-mail about a lab equipment auction at that address, and sure enough, there's an "online lab liquidation auction" being held by BioSurplus. They mention in passing that ". . .The Institute is now shutting down its lab spaces", but I can't find any other mention of what's happened.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Central Nervous System
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- David Cameron, The Press, Alzheimer's, and Hope
- Best Chem-Blog Posts of 2013
- Down With the Luxury Journals?
- Science Gifts: Elements and More
- Standards of Proof
- What Reagents Will You Never Forget?
- Low Energy Records
- Shop Up Some Gels For the Paper