« Does Aveo's Tivozanib Work, or Not? |
| Getting Drug Research Really, Really Wrong »
August 8, 2012
Closure at the Neurosciences Institute?
There doesn't seem to be any mention of it on their web site, but the Neurosciences Institute in San Diego/La Jolla may be closing up shop. A reader received an e-mail about a lab equipment auction at that address, and sure enough, there's an "online lab liquidation auction" being held by BioSurplus. They mention in passing that ". . .The Institute is now shutting down its lab spaces", but I can't find any other mention of what's happened.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Central Nervous System
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Try Some Reactions. Actually, Try Them All.
- Holiday Blogging
- Reaction Discovery Reviewed
- Deadly Incompetence in India
- The Cost of Developing A New Drug
- Virtual Covalent Screening
- Amgen Claims It All
- More From The Bottom of the Publishing Barrel