« The Papers In This Journal Are Just So Darn Relevant |
| Scientist Shortage? The Media Starts to Catch On. »
July 6, 2012
I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be taking a summer break - as of yesterday, I've cleared myself and my family out of the house and off for some R&R. I'll be lounging around all next week, and will return to blogdom (and research-dom) on Monday the 16th. I've already told folks in the lab not to discover anything gigantic while I'm gone (it looks bad, y'know).
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern