« Starting a Chemical Business |
| The GlaxoSmithKline Settlement »
July 2, 2012
If They Pretend to Read It, He'll Pretend to Write It
Is this the record? At least 172 faked publications from a Japanese anaesthesiology researcher. He doesn't seem to have been a particularly high-impact person in the field, but that makes you wonder, too. Sitting around all day, making up data for papers that no one reads. . .what a life! I don't how anything on quite this scale could happen in chemistry, but perhaps that's wishful thinking.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Days Off
- Shuffling the Departments
- Funding Undergraduate Summer Research
- J. Appl. Drivel or Gibberish Lett.? Choices, Choices.
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System