« The Cream Rises to the Top, But So Does the Pond Scum |
| Dead Reagents, Dead Reactions »
June 20, 2012
BS Your Way Partway to The Top
If you're looking for the master list of business-speak cliches, look no further. That article has 89 of them, and if you can get to the end without shedding neurons from your frontal lobes, you're tougher than I am. (Note that the author of the piece recognizes this danger himself). It's a value-added, win-win paradigm shift, net-net, at the end of the day, sure to move the needle going forward. Dang. There go some of those neurons right now.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here