« The Cream Rises to the Top, But So Does the Pond Scum |
| Dead Reagents, Dead Reactions »
June 20, 2012
BS Your Way Partway to The Top
If you're looking for the master list of business-speak cliches, look no further. That article has 89 of them, and if you can get to the end without shedding neurons from your frontal lobes, you're tougher than I am. (Note that the author of the piece recognizes this danger himself). It's a value-added, win-win paradigm shift, net-net, at the end of the day, sure to move the needle going forward. Dang. There go some of those neurons right now.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Google's Nanoparticle Diagnostic Ideas
- Aileron Heads Toward the Clinic
- Viehbacher Out at Sanofi
- Rumblings About AstraZeneca and Antibiotics
- Amgen Cuts Harder
- An Open-Source Cancer Pitch, Deconstructed
- Sanofi - Trouble At the Top?
- Sarepta's Duchenne Therapy Is A Lot Further Away