« How Not to Do Science Education |
| Lessons For a New Medicinal Chemist »
June 6, 2012
Drew University Visit
I'm writing this from Logan Airport, on my way down to New Jersey, where later this afternoon I'll be giving a talk at the Drew University medicinal chemistry school. I took that course back in 1990, so it's rather odd to be coming back as the keynote speaker. Thinking about some of the people who were there with me, I can see that quite a few of them are no longer in the industry (although everyone that I know about on that list has still done fine for themselves and their families).
I suspect that many readers here may have been through the Drew course as well, especially if they started out with one of the big NJ companies back when. I'll try to give everyone an interesting talk!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?