« Luc Montagnier Is Not Losing It. Luc Montagnier Has Lost It. |
| 500,000 Excess Deaths From Vioxx? Where? »
May 30, 2012
Please Fund Them So They Can Fund Us
ChemJobber catches a very odd situation, as reported in C&E News. An official at a large R&D organization testifies to Congress about the importance of research funding. No surprises, eh? But get this: it's a VP of Corporate Alliances at WuXi.
Although, actually, it makes perfect sense. The more research funding there is in the U.S., the more contracting work there might be for WuXi, to make those dollars stretch further. Sensible or not, though, it does look strange.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern