« Luc Montagnier Is Not Losing It. Luc Montagnier Has Lost It. |
| 500,000 Excess Deaths From Vioxx? Where? »
May 30, 2012
Please Fund Them So They Can Fund Us
ChemJobber catches a very odd situation, as reported in C&E News. An official at a large R&D organization testifies to Congress about the importance of research funding. No surprises, eh? But get this: it's a VP of Corporate Alliances at WuXi.
Although, actually, it makes perfect sense. The more research funding there is in the U.S., the more contracting work there might be for WuXi, to make those dollars stretch further. Sensible or not, though, it does look strange.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?