« Luc Montagnier Is Not Losing It. Luc Montagnier Has Lost It. |
| 500,000 Excess Deaths From Vioxx? Where? »
May 30, 2012
Please Fund Them So They Can Fund Us
ChemJobber catches a very odd situation, as reported in C&E News. An official at a large R&D organization testifies to Congress about the importance of research funding. No surprises, eh? But get this: it's a VP of Corporate Alliances at WuXi.
Although, actually, it makes perfect sense. The more research funding there is in the U.S., the more contracting work there might be for WuXi, to make those dollars stretch further. Sensible or not, though, it does look strange.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here