« One More on That Buckyball Longevity Paper |
| The UK Goes Open-Access »
May 10, 2012
GSK Goes Hostile
I mentioned the other day that Human Genome Sciences had turned down an offer from GSK, feeling that they could do better. Well, if they can, now's the time: GSK is now offering the same deal ($13/share) on the open market in a hostile takeover attempt. One of these companies is wrong about that price, and now I guess we'll find out which one of them it is. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern