« One More on That Buckyball Longevity Paper |
| The UK Goes Open-Access »
May 10, 2012
GSK Goes Hostile
I mentioned the other day that Human Genome Sciences had turned down an offer from GSK, feeling that they could do better. Well, if they can, now's the time: GSK is now offering the same deal ($13/share) on the open market in a hostile takeover attempt. One of these companies is wrong about that price, and now I guess we'll find out which one of them it is. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi