« One More on That Buckyball Longevity Paper |
| The UK Goes Open-Access »
May 10, 2012
GSK Goes Hostile
I mentioned the other day that Human Genome Sciences had turned down an offer from GSK, feeling that they could do better. Well, if they can, now's the time: GSK is now offering the same deal ($13/share) on the open market in a hostile takeover attempt. One of these companies is wrong about that price, and now I guess we'll find out which one of them it is. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Startups vs. Big Pharma
- A Blood Test for Alzheimer's?
- Repurposing for Cervical Cancer
- Some New Reviews
- A Structure From the Molecular Sponge
- Biggest US Cities for Biopharma Funding, Versus Whole Continents.
- We Are Pleased To Publish Your Senseless Ravings
- Traveling Interruption