« The UK Goes Open-Access |
| The World of Metal-Catalyzed Couplings »
May 10, 2012
Arena and Lorcaserin, Back at the FDA
For those of you following Arena Pharmaceuticals and their long-running efforts to get lorcaserin approved by the FDA, there's a committee hearing on that matter today. Adam Feuerstein is live-blogging the event here. The big issues, now with fresh data: tumors in rat models, and possible heart-valve damage, versus efficacy. The FDA has until June 27 to make a decision.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Diabetes and Obesity
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?