« Buckyball Longevity: The Lead Author Replies |
| PhDs On Food Stamps? »
May 8, 2012
Laboratory Crime, Not Paying
You'll remember the Sanofi chemist who was caught selling proprietary compounds through her own Chinese outsourcing company. Now, via Pharmalot, comes word that Yuan Li has been sentenced to 18 months in prison, along with paying $131,000 in restitution. This foolproof business plan has turned out not to perform up to expectations. Perhaps this example will keep another fool from trying it?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Dark Side
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?