« You're A Peer, Too, You Know |
| Buckyball Longevity: The Lead Author Replies »
May 7, 2012
A couple of notes: in the previous post, I forgot to include the link to Wavefunction's article on the "negative rate constant" brouhaha - it's here, and well worth a look.
And I wanted to note that the post that discusses the Dobson and Kell theories about how compounds make their way into cells now has a comment from Douglas Kell himself, which is also worth a look if you're into this topic.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi