« You're A Peer, Too, You Know |
| Buckyball Longevity: The Lead Author Replies »
May 7, 2012
A couple of notes: in the previous post, I forgot to include the link to Wavefunction's article on the "negative rate constant" brouhaha - it's here, and well worth a look.
And I wanted to note that the post that discusses the Dobson and Kell theories about how compounds make their way into cells now has a comment from Douglas Kell himself, which is also worth a look if you're into this topic.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here