« You're A Peer, Too, You Know |
| Buckyball Longevity: The Lead Author Replies »
May 7, 2012
A couple of notes: in the previous post, I forgot to include the link to Wavefunction's article on the "negative rate constant" brouhaha - it's here, and well worth a look.
And I wanted to note that the post that discusses the Dobson and Kell theories about how compounds make their way into cells now has a comment from Douglas Kell himself, which is also worth a look if you're into this topic.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Palbociclib Saga: Or Why We Need a Lot of Drug Companies
- Why Not Bromine?
- Fragonomics, Eh?
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days