« The Biotech Class of the Early 90s |
| Benlysta's Adventures In the Real World »
May 4, 2012
GSK with AstraZeneca?
Here's a Reuters headline for you: "GSK rejects idea of buying AstraZeneca".
In other news, Delta Airlines has rejected the idea of making its new fleet of long-range passenger jets out of bamboo and stale Fig Newton bars. There are also reports this morning that Burger King has rejected the idea of buying Birkenstock and cramming their sandals into buns in lieu of hamburger patties. More business news as it become available.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern