« A Federation of Independent Researchers? |
| More on the Federation of Independent Scientists: Journal Access »
April 13, 2012
AstraZeneca Cuts Again
I have word today that AstraZeneca has told the scientists at Reims that the French site will be closed by the end of the year, with oncology being "consolidated" in Alderley Park and the Boston area.
It's a good guess, given the patent situation the company's facing and the pipeline it has to deal with it, that this won't be the last announcement of its kind. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Palbociclib Saga: Or Why We Need a Lot of Drug Companies
- Why Not Bromine?
- Fragonomics, Eh?
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days