« A Federation of Independent Researchers? |
| More on the Federation of Independent Scientists: Journal Access »
April 13, 2012
AstraZeneca Cuts Again
I have word today that AstraZeneca has told the scientists at Reims that the French site will be closed by the end of the year, with oncology being "consolidated" in Alderley Park and the Boston area.
It's a good guess, given the patent situation the company's facing and the pipeline it has to deal with it, that this won't be the last announcement of its kind. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The NIH Runs Into Clinical Problems
- Paying For Faster Peer Review
- Artificial Intelligence For Biology?
- Inside Moderna (A Little Bit)
- 115 Years of JACS Titles
- The Brain Is Actually Connected to the Lymphatic System
- Solvents and More Solvents
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Sues a Former VP