« A Federation of Independent Researchers? |
| More on the Federation of Independent Scientists: Journal Access »
April 13, 2012
AstraZeneca Cuts Again
I have word today that AstraZeneca has told the scientists at Reims that the French site will be closed by the end of the year, with oncology being "consolidated" in Alderley Park and the Boston area.
It's a good guess, given the patent situation the company's facing and the pipeline it has to deal with it, that this won't be the last announcement of its kind. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Hep C Field Gets Nastier By the Minute
- Allergan Twists and Turns
- Chemistry Class For the "Food Babe"?
- Thalidomide, Bound to Its Target
- TDP-43 and Alzheimer's
- Reversal of Type II Diabetes May Be Possible
- An Easy Way to Make Cyclic Peptides
- What Structures Have Turned on You?