« The Supreme Court Makes Me Smile |
| Nativis Update »
March 22, 2012
Shortage of Blogification
No time to update today, unfortunately - a blizzard of Real Science (TM) is keeping things hopping, and my new laptop died on the train this morning during my usual blogging time.
So I'll use this chance to throw out a question: what topics haven't come up around here lately that we should be talking about? Blogfodder comes in around here pretty regularly, and I have a few topics in the queue, but I want to be sure not to miss out on interesting stuff. Thanks, and I'll see everyone tomorrow. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern