« Eroom's Law |
| Double-Bond-S »
March 9, 2012
Are the Numbers Improving?
Here are the results of a salary and job satisfaction survey from Pharma Manufacturing. It's not a pretty picture, by any means, but it seems to have gotten a bit less nasty. That's downstream of R&D, where many readers of this blog reside, but it's worth a look.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern