« Eroom's Law |
| Double-Bond-S »
March 9, 2012
Are the Numbers Improving?
Here are the results of a salary and job satisfaction survey from Pharma Manufacturing. It's not a pretty picture, by any means, but it seems to have gotten a bit less nasty. That's downstream of R&D, where many readers of this blog reside, but it's worth a look.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face