« Eroom's Law |
| Double-Bond-S »
March 9, 2012
Are the Numbers Improving?
Here are the results of a salary and job satisfaction survey from Pharma Manufacturing. It's not a pretty picture, by any means, but it seems to have gotten a bit less nasty. That's downstream of R&D, where many readers of this blog reside, but it's worth a look.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?