« Remember When We Were Going to Eliminate Deaths from Cancer? |
| Independent Inventions »
February 23, 2012
The Worst Compound You've Ever Drawn?
Stuart Cantrill has a post on one of those vast dendrimer structures - you know, those mandala-like things that weigh as much as a beer truck. He says that if you can draw the structure on his page in ChemDraw (or the like) in under three hours, you are clearly a wonder-worker.
He's asking on his Twitter feed for examples of the worst chemical structure anyone's had to draw, so I thought I'd throw the same question out to the crowd. You're going to have had to have lead an evil past life to be able to beat his dendrimer, though.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chemistry Software Questions Here
- An Engineered Rhodium-Enzyme Catalyst
- Chemistry Software Questions Answered Monday
- More on That Crowdsourced CNS Research
- Thanksgiving Synthesis
- TauRx Goes Into Phase III For Alzheimer's
- The Galaxy Is Full of Gunk
- And Since We're Talking About Insider Trading