« Roger Boisjoly and the Management Hat |
| The Infinitely Active Impurity »
February 9, 2012
Guidance on Biosimilars
If you're interested, here's the FDA's draft of their guidance on biosimilars, up on their site today. This is a slow-moving story that's going to end up having a big effect on the industry. Look at the number of top-selling drugs that are biologics, look at how long they're lasting on the market (patent protection or not), and you wonder how much competition will emerge, how successful it'll be, and how tricky it will be to approve things. If I were a real-time journalist, I'd mark this "Developing", but while that's true, in this case it means "Developing. . .over the next ten years".
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Regulatory Affairs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi