« Glass Structure, Atom by Atom |
| Let's Start Off the Meeting With An Ad, OK? »
February 6, 2012
The Academic-Industrial Collaboration in Drug Discovery Panel: Today
As mentioned before, I'm going to be moderating a panel today on industry-academic collaborations in drug discovery at the SLAS meeting in San Diego. It starts at 10:30 AM Pacific Time, and you can access a live stream of the event here (scroll down).
And if anyone has more questions on the subject they'd like to see raised (or things that they'd rather not see raised again!), please add them to the comments for this post. I'll be checking it during the day.
Update: here's the whole session, for those who missed it.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chemistry Software Questions Here
- An Engineered Rhodium-Enzyme Catalyst
- Chemistry Software Questions Answered Monday
- More on That Crowdsourced CNS Research
- Thanksgiving Synthesis
- TauRx Goes Into Phase III For Alzheimer's
- The Galaxy Is Full of Gunk
- And Since We're Talking About Insider Trading