« The Future of Pharma? Yikes. |
| The Andrulis Paper's Fallout »
January 31, 2012
AstraZeneca Cutting Even More?
OK, this is one of those less-than-cheerful mornings on the blog, apparently. Word is in the British press that AstraZeneca is preparing to announce thousands more job cuts later this week. No more concrete details yet - all the company has said is that "clear focus on cash and value creation will continue", and isn't that just about the most encouraging thing you've ever heard? More as this develops.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- We Can't Calculate Our Way Out of This One
- No More Prearranged Editors at PNAS
- No, They Really Aren't Reproducible
- A New Reductive Amination
- Real-World Ebola
- The Case of Northwest Biotherapeutics
- 2014 Chemistry Nobel Predictions
- The Deadly Stupidities Around Ebola