« The Future of Pharma? Yikes. |
| The Andrulis Paper's Fallout »
January 31, 2012
AstraZeneca Cutting Even More?
OK, this is one of those less-than-cheerful mornings on the blog, apparently. Word is in the British press that AstraZeneca is preparing to announce thousands more job cuts later this week. No more concrete details yet - all the company has said is that "clear focus on cash and value creation will continue", and isn't that just about the most encouraging thing you've ever heard? More as this develops.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Worst Seminar
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All