« Comment Trouble |
| Open Office Plans - A Question or Two »
January 25, 2012
Comments (And Everything Else) Are Back
Things are running around here again, after some problems with the comment system. Unfortunately, it looks like everything from about Monday mid-day disappeared into the Great Bit Bucket. That's unfortunate, since I know that there must have been some good stories in that "Weirdest Presentation" post - if anyone has the energy to add them again, there would be an audience for them!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern