« Comment Trouble |
| Open Office Plans - A Question or Two »
January 25, 2012
Comments (And Everything Else) Are Back
Things are running around here again, after some problems with the comment system. Unfortunately, it looks like everything from about Monday mid-day disappeared into the Great Bit Bucket. That's unfortunate, since I know that there must have been some good stories in that "Weirdest Presentation" post - if anyone has the energy to add them again, there would be an audience for them!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?