« Alnylam Cuts Back Hard |
| Strangest Presentation You've Seen? »
January 20, 2012
Worst Lecture of All, Or Greatest?
Depends on your perspective! Since it's Friday, I present this memoir of the infamous Brindley lecture from 1983. G.S. Brindley appears to have been a pioneer in urology, and in fact discovered the first useful therapies for erectile dysfunction.
But the way he chose to announce these discoveries to the world was. . .well, read the article. Let's just say that he was intent on leaving no doubts, and that no doubts were left.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: General Scientific News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- All Natural And Chemical Free
- Scientific Journals: Who Pays What?
- Corrosion Using Selectfluor?
- Chemical-Free Products: The Complete List
- The GSK-China Situation Gets Even Weirder
- Don't Learn to Science?
- Varieties of Scientific Deception
- Absence Makes the Ideas Flow?