« Alnylam Cuts Back Hard |
| Strangest Presentation You've Seen? »
January 20, 2012
Worst Lecture of All, Or Greatest?
Depends on your perspective! Since it's Friday, I present this memoir of the infamous Brindley lecture from 1983. G.S. Brindley appears to have been a pioneer in urology, and in fact discovered the first useful therapies for erectile dysfunction.
But the way he chose to announce these discoveries to the world was. . .well, read the article. Let's just say that he was intent on leaving no doubts, and that no doubts were left.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: General Scientific News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chemistry Software Questions Here
- An Engineered Rhodium-Enzyme Catalyst
- Chemistry Software Questions Answered Monday
- More on That Crowdsourced CNS Research
- Thanksgiving Synthesis
- TauRx Goes Into Phase III For Alzheimer's
- The Galaxy Is Full of Gunk
- And Since We're Talking About Insider Trading