« Welcome To the Jungle! Here's Your Panther. |
| A Resveratrol Research Scandal. Oh, Joy. »
January 12, 2012
Sanofi's Bridgewater Site - Closing This Week?
Someone in a position to know has told me that Sanofi's Bridgewater, NJ site, which has long been a focus of layoffs, is now closing even faster than people thought. Originally, it was supposed to be "by the end of 2012". According to my source, though, they told everyone there yesterday that the last day would be Friday (!). No buyer for the site is known - rumor have had it that Allergan is interested, but that would seem to be far off, if indeed it's happening at all. Any more details out there?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?