« Welcome To the Jungle! Here's Your Panther. |
| A Resveratrol Research Scandal. Oh, Joy. »
January 12, 2012
Sanofi's Bridgewater Site - Closing This Week?
Someone in a position to know has told me that Sanofi's Bridgewater, NJ site, which has long been a focus of layoffs, is now closing even faster than people thought. Originally, it was supposed to be "by the end of 2012". According to my source, though, they told everyone there yesterday that the last day would be Friday (!). No buyer for the site is known - rumor have had it that Allergan is interested, but that would seem to be far off, if indeed it's happening at all. Any more details out there?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Biopharma Startups in India and China - Do They Exist?
- I'll Just Take a Tour of Your Lab Drawers Here
- Peter Kim Retires From Merck
- Probing A Binding Tunnel With AFM
- Safety Warning: Togni's Reagents
- Anonymity, Fakery, et al.
- Open Access For ACS Articles?
- TauRx's Funding Is Odd