« A Look Into the Future? |
| Ten Years of Science Blogging. Already? »
January 9, 2012
The JP Morgan Myths
The JP Morgan Healthcare Conference is underway this week out in San Francisco, so there are a lot of biotech/pharma headlines to come out of that. Luke Timmerman over at Xconomy has "Five Myths" to come out of the conference. Unfortunately, two of them are that biotech IPOs are picking up, and that the general mood is upbeat. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?