« A Look Into the Future? |
| Ten Years of Science Blogging. Already? »
January 9, 2012
The JP Morgan Myths
The JP Morgan Healthcare Conference is underway this week out in San Francisco, so there are a lot of biotech/pharma headlines to come out of that. Luke Timmerman over at Xconomy has "Five Myths" to come out of the conference. Unfortunately, two of them are that biotech IPOs are picking up, and that the general mood is upbeat. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here