« A Look Into the Future? |
| Ten Years of Science Blogging. Already? »
January 9, 2012
The JP Morgan Myths
The JP Morgan Healthcare Conference is underway this week out in San Francisco, so there are a lot of biotech/pharma headlines to come out of that. Luke Timmerman over at Xconomy has "Five Myths" to come out of the conference. Unfortunately, two of them are that biotech IPOs are picking up, and that the general mood is upbeat. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern