« More From Hua - A Change of Business Plans? |
| Media Note »
December 23, 2011
Posting will be irregular next week for the holidays. I may put up a recipe or two, the way I did last year, and I'll certainly jump in for any big stories that might pop up. Otherwise, I'll be lounging around, gathering my strength for the new year. And hoping that we don't get what we got last year - relentless snowstorms, pounding in one after the other, which started about one day after Christmas. The less time I spend slogging through 40 inches of the stuff to go out and rake it off the roof, the better. Makes it rather difficult for a guy to set up a telescope, too, even in the unlikely event of a clear sky.
So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone who's celebrating it a Merry Christmas, and I'll certainly throw in a Happy Hanukah as well. The Iranians have already celebrated the winter solstice, but a belated best wishes go out to them, too. Anyone I've missed?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chemistry Software Questions Here
- An Engineered Rhodium-Enzyme Catalyst
- Chemistry Software Questions Answered Monday
- More on That Crowdsourced CNS Research
- Thanksgiving Synthesis
- TauRx Goes Into Phase III For Alzheimer's
- The Galaxy Is Full of Gunk
- And Since We're Talking About Insider Trading