« AstraZeneca's Problems |
| Merry Christmas, Fred »
December 21, 2011
Chemistry, The Movie!
For some comic relief, here's a list that was going around on Twitter: Chemistry, The Movie. What titles would you suggest? To give you the idea, some of the ones that have already come up include "Boron Free", "The Wizard of Osmium", and "The Bench Connection". More at the link (and on Twitter, #ChemistryTheMovie), if you can stand it. But if you can't take, for example, "Weekend at Swernie's", you'd be advised to click somewhere else (!)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here