« AstraZeneca's Problems |
| Merry Christmas, Fred »
December 21, 2011
Chemistry, The Movie!
For some comic relief, here's a list that was going around on Twitter: Chemistry, The Movie. What titles would you suggest? To give you the idea, some of the ones that have already come up include "Boron Free", "The Wizard of Osmium", and "The Bench Connection". More at the link (and on Twitter, #ChemistryTheMovie), if you can stand it. But if you can't take, for example, "Weekend at Swernie's", you'd be advised to click somewhere else (!)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Trouble Hiring Whom, Exactly?
- Not Working Out So Well at Merck?
- Vibrational Scent Wins A Round?
- Single-Cell NMR? How About Single-Protein NMR?
- A Word We Didn't Know We Needed
- So How Does One Grow Beta-Cells?
- A Traffic Record
- In Case You Were Wondering What We Thought About the Liver