« AstraZeneca's Problems |
| Merry Christmas, Fred »
December 21, 2011
Chemistry, The Movie!
For some comic relief, here's a list that was going around on Twitter: Chemistry, The Movie. What titles would you suggest? To give you the idea, some of the ones that have already come up include "Boron Free", "The Wizard of Osmium", and "The Bench Connection". More at the link (and on Twitter, #ChemistryTheMovie), if you can stand it. But if you can't take, for example, "Weekend at Swernie's", you'd be advised to click somewhere else (!)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?