« Trifluoromethylation, The Easy Way? |
| AstraZeneca's Problems »
December 20, 2011
Best Paper You Read This Year?
Since the year is winding down, I had a question for the readership: what's the best scientific paper you read this year? Let's restrict the field to chemistry and biology; I'm not ready for particle physics. And I don't necessarily mean "best written", although you're free to nominate some if you can find any that stood out. What I had in mind was more "Most interesting" or "Most unexpectedly useful", or "Most surprising". I've got a couple in mind myself - I'll turn the suggestions into another post or two.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face