« More on Chinese Pharma Espionage |
| Trifluoromethylation, The Easy Way? »
December 19, 2011
Deals of the Year in Biopharma (Bonus: Names That Can't Happen)
Over at InVivoBlog, they're running down their picks for "Deal of the Year" in various categories, so if that's one of your interests, you should have a look. I hadn't realized that when Abbott split off their pharma business that the blog had run a poll suggesting a new name for the drug company. The winner? Costello.
Too bad it won't happen. Reality also interfered with Bayer a few years back when they were introducing Levitra, their Viagra competitor (and very close chemical cousin). Alas, the name "Bayagra" was not seriously considered - that would have been fun to watch. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here