« An NMR Poster |
| Chinese Pharma Espionage? »
December 14, 2011
Here, courtesy of Science-Based Medicine, is a comprehensive look at the Burzynski cancer clinic's methods. If you have any interest at all in cancer quackery or semi-quackery, or especially if you know of anyone desperate enough to approach the Burzynski people themselves, here's everything you need to know from a med-chem point of view.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Cancer | Snake Oil
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Palbociclib Saga: Or Why We Need a Lot of Drug Companies
- Why Not Bromine?
- Fragonomics, Eh?
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days