« An NMR Poster |
| Chinese Pharma Espionage? »
December 14, 2011
Here, courtesy of Science-Based Medicine, is a comprehensive look at the Burzynski cancer clinic's methods. If you have any interest at all in cancer quackery or semi-quackery, or especially if you know of anyone desperate enough to approach the Burzynski people themselves, here's everything you need to know from a med-chem point of view.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Cancer | Snake Oil
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern