« The Sirtuin Saga |
| Now That's A Catalyst »
December 13, 2011
Nothing Says "Chemistry" Like Nonsense!
The University of Ottawa has it all: colored solutions in their test tubes, thoughtful young scientists to look at them intently, and the absolutely required nonsensical chemical structures on the board in the background. What more do you want from a research department, eh? Throw in some purple spotlights and I'm sold. (Link via Chemjobber and Barney Grubbs on Twitter).
Update: embarrassing spelling fixed. Canadian readers are welcome to email me their complaints about the time they visited Woshington, DC.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- A Little Ranbaxy Example
- Ranbaxy: Looking Under the Rock
- The Atlantic on Drug R&D
- And The Award For Clinical Futility Goes To. . .
- GSK's Published Kinase Inhibitor Set
- A Specific Crowdfunding Example
- Crowdfunding Research
- Astellas Closing the OSI and Perseid Sites?