« Rexahn Rides Again |
| Naming Your Company After Yourself »
December 5, 2011
More on Alex Denner
For those of you keeping an eye on such things in the biotech investment world, here's a more in-depth profile of former Carl Icahn biotech man Alex Denner. You'll pick up on some of his background, as well as perhaps-less-useful information such as that he eats at Nobu three times a week. People in the industry are mostly wondering what else he feels like having for lunch. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern