« Rexahn Rides Again |
| Naming Your Company After Yourself »
December 5, 2011
More on Alex Denner
For those of you keeping an eye on such things in the biotech investment world, here's a more in-depth profile of former Carl Icahn biotech man Alex Denner. You'll pick up on some of his background, as well as perhaps-less-useful information such as that he eats at Nobu three times a week. People in the industry are mostly wondering what else he feels like having for lunch. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here