« Rexahn Rides Again |
| Naming Your Company After Yourself »
December 5, 2011
More on Alex Denner
For those of you keeping an eye on such things in the biotech investment world, here's a more in-depth profile of former Carl Icahn biotech man Alex Denner. You'll pick up on some of his background, as well as perhaps-less-useful information such as that he eats at Nobu three times a week. People in the industry are mostly wondering what else he feels like having for lunch. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins