« Amgen's New Patent: Explanations, Anyone? |
| The Burzynski Cancer Treatment »
November 29, 2011
A "Things I Won't Work With" Request
I've been putting together a revised-and-expanded "Things I Won't Work With" collection, which I hope to release first as a Kindle e-book (with other platforms following close behind). Each entry in the series has been revisited, with more useful (or not so useful) information and raised-eyebrow opinions added, and I'm throwing in some bonus chapters that haven't appeared on the blog yet.
But I'd like to expand the list, both for the e-book and for future blog entries. So, what will you not work with? I'd be glad to take suggestions for the unpredictably explosive, alarmingly toxic, overwhelmingly stinky stuff that everyone with any sense avoids on sight. There have to be a lot of them that I've never come across, and I'd be glad to give them the full TIWWW treatment!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here