« Proteins in a Living Cell |
| Ray Firestone's Take On Pharma's Plight »
November 16, 2011
Virtual Pharma, Revisited
John LaMattina takes on the perennial question of "Should a big drug company ditch R&D and just inlicense everything?". That one comes up regularly, and I've never been able to quite see how it works. (You'd also figure that since it's not exactly a new idea, that various people at said companies have run the numbers and can't see how it works, either). But as a former Pfizer honcho, LaMattina's opinion on this topic carries more weight than most.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Drug Industry History
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?