« Geron, Stem-Cell Pioneers, Drop Stem Cells |
| Managing For Motivation, The Simple Way »
November 15, 2011
Exit Icahn, Enter Denner?
Well, Carl Icahn may well be through messing with the biotech industry, as speculated earlier this year. His chief biotech strategist has now left his employ - but looks to be starting his own hedge fund. So look out for Alex Denner, folks, because he might just be ready to continue the tradition.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Worst Seminar
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All