« Geron, Stem-Cell Pioneers, Drop Stem Cells |
| Managing For Motivation, The Simple Way »
November 15, 2011
Exit Icahn, Enter Denner?
Well, Carl Icahn may well be through messing with the biotech industry, as speculated earlier this year. His chief biotech strategist has now left his employ - but looks to be starting his own hedge fund. So look out for Alex Denner, folks, because he might just be ready to continue the tradition.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here