« Geron, Stem-Cell Pioneers, Drop Stem Cells |
| Managing For Motivation, The Simple Way »
November 15, 2011
Exit Icahn, Enter Denner?
Well, Carl Icahn may well be through messing with the biotech industry, as speculated earlier this year. His chief biotech strategist has now left his employ - but looks to be starting his own hedge fund. So look out for Alex Denner, folks, because he might just be ready to continue the tradition.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi