« Tiny, Tiny Molecules for MS |
| Medivation Comes Through With MDV3100 »
November 2, 2011
Sanofi Announces Layoffs
Sanofi seems to have told employees this morning that layoffs are on the way. These will be in both the sales and the R&D organizations, and will be part of some rearranging of the later between the Boston/Cambridge and New Jersey sites. Details aren't very clear at the moment; anyone with more info is welcome to add it to the comments. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi