« Tiny, Tiny Molecules for MS |
| Medivation Comes Through With MDV3100 »
November 2, 2011
Sanofi Announces Layoffs
Sanofi seems to have told employees this morning that layoffs are on the way. These will be in both the sales and the R&D organizations, and will be part of some rearranging of the later between the Boston/Cambridge and New Jersey sites. Details aren't very clear at the moment; anyone with more info is welcome to add it to the comments. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?