« Tiny, Tiny Molecules for MS |
| Medivation Comes Through With MDV3100 »
November 2, 2011
Sanofi Announces Layoffs
Sanofi seems to have told employees this morning that layoffs are on the way. These will be in both the sales and the R&D organizations, and will be part of some rearranging of the later between the Boston/Cambridge and New Jersey sites. Details aren't very clear at the moment; anyone with more info is welcome to add it to the comments. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Ces3 Inhibition As a Drug Target
- Making Arenes React, Via Rhodium
- The NIH Takes a Look At How the Money's Spent
- Pfizer Seeks Respect
- Robo-Combing the Chemistry Literature For Mistakes
- Ligand Efficiency: A Response to Shultz
- Thoughts on Overpublishing
- Not Again - Stem Cell Results in Trouble?