« Fish Nor Fowl |
| Merck, And What Used to Be Schering-Plough »
October 27, 2011
While mentioning lab equipment, I thought I'd also note that I've been contacted by a fellow who's trying to interest people in a newly invented high-throughput low-footprint liquid handler device that he's prototyped. Haven't seen it in action, don't know him personally, but he's out in the Bay area for the next few days, and can be reached at carlcrott-at-gmail-dot-com, if you're in the market for that sort of thing. I figure in this business environment, people can use a break. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: General Scientific News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here