« Fish Nor Fowl |
| Merck, And What Used to Be Schering-Plough »
October 27, 2011
While mentioning lab equipment, I thought I'd also note that I've been contacted by a fellow who's trying to interest people in a newly invented high-throughput low-footprint liquid handler device that he's prototyped. Haven't seen it in action, don't know him personally, but he's out in the Bay area for the next few days, and can be reached at carlcrott-at-gmail-dot-com, if you're in the market for that sort of thing. I figure in this business environment, people can use a break. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: General Scientific News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?