« Avastin: False Hope for Metastatic Breast Cancer |
| Harvard to the Rescue »
October 14, 2011
Amgen: Brace Yourselves
Amgen is out today speaking the sort of language that we've all come to fear. It appears that the local Ventura County Star picked up some rumblings from inside the Thousand Oaks headquarters, and when they asked the company about it, they got this:
"We are currently evaluating some changes within our Research & Development organization to improve focus and to reallocate resources to key pipeline assets and activities. . ."
Details to come on October 24th, when earnings are announced. But I have to say, "improving focus" is rarely a sign of good news.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?