« Yep, That's A Nobel Prize, Right There |
| A Quasicrystal Nobel Prize »
October 4, 2011
Podcast Interview on Drug Discovery
Here's an interview that I did recently with Paul Howard of the Manhattan Institute on the results of that immunotherapy leukemia trial (and on some broader topics around the current state of drug discovery). Anyone who would like to pitch a blockbuster syndicated radio show with me on structure-activity relationships and preclinical drug development, have your people call my people.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: General Scientific News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern