« Yep, That's A Nobel Prize, Right There |
| A Quasicrystal Nobel Prize »
October 4, 2011
Podcast Interview on Drug Discovery
Here's an interview that I did recently with Paul Howard of the Manhattan Institute on the results of that immunotherapy leukemia trial (and on some broader topics around the current state of drug discovery). Anyone who would like to pitch a blockbuster syndicated radio show with me on structure-activity relationships and preclinical drug development, have your people call my people.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: General Scientific News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?