« Yep, That's A Nobel Prize, Right There |
| A Quasicrystal Nobel Prize »
October 4, 2011
Podcast Interview on Drug Discovery
Here's an interview that I did recently with Paul Howard of the Manhattan Institute on the results of that immunotherapy leukemia trial (and on some broader topics around the current state of drug discovery). Anyone who would like to pitch a blockbuster syndicated radio show with me on structure-activity relationships and preclinical drug development, have your people call my people.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: General Scientific News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins