« Targets to Avoid (Or That We Wish We Had) |
| GSK and McLaren: Two Different Worlds »
September 16, 2011
Day Off (In the U.K.)
I'll be wandering around London today - the med-chem part of my trip has finished up, and I'm taking a little time off before flying back to Boston later this weekend. I've already done some stereotypical London things (spending some quality time in the British Museum and having some very good Indian food), and will no doubt do others. Blogging (and the march of science) resumes on Monday!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern