« Targets to Avoid (Or That We Wish We Had) |
| GSK and McLaren: Two Different Worlds »
September 16, 2011
Day Off (In the U.K.)
I'll be wandering around London today - the med-chem part of my trip has finished up, and I'm taking a little time off before flying back to Boston later this weekend. I've already done some stereotypical London things (spending some quality time in the British Museum and having some very good Indian food), and will no doubt do others. Blogging (and the march of science) resumes on Monday!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Palbociclib Saga: Or Why We Need a Lot of Drug Companies
- Why Not Bromine?
- Fragonomics, Eh?
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days