« Targets to Avoid (Or That We Wish We Had) |
| GSK and McLaren: Two Different Worlds »
September 16, 2011
Day Off (In the U.K.)
I'll be wandering around London today - the med-chem part of my trip has finished up, and I'm taking a little time off before flying back to Boston later this weekend. I've already done some stereotypical London things (spending some quality time in the British Museum and having some very good Indian food), and will no doubt do others. Blogging (and the march of science) resumes on Monday!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?