« Targets to Avoid (Or That We Wish We Had) |
| GSK and McLaren: Two Different Worlds »
September 16, 2011
Day Off (In the U.K.)
I'll be wandering around London today - the med-chem part of my trip has finished up, and I'm taking a little time off before flying back to Boston later this weekend. I've already done some stereotypical London things (spending some quality time in the British Museum and having some very good Indian food), and will no doubt do others. Blogging (and the march of science) resumes on Monday!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here