« Fifty Years of Med-Chem Molecules: What Are They Telling Us? |
| Lilly's Open Screening Program: An Update »
September 13, 2011
In response to several queries, my talk today went fine, as far as I can tell. I brought in some thoughts from Tyler Cowen's The Great Stagnation, among other sources, and tried to tie some widely scattered thoughts together. And since I've also had some requests from readers for the slides, I'm thinking about turning the thing into a video and just putting it up on YouTube for anyone who wants to see it. Of course, that'll mean that I'll have to come up with *another* talk next time someone invites me to a conference, but still. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins
- Sulfates, And What They Can Make
- Decorating Heterocycles Via Sulfinates